Listed Green® Homes
- the original Green MLS for Green, Energy Efficient, Sustainable Homes and Developments Listed For Sale Worldwide.
Listed Green Homes is deeply committed toward educating the green home buyer and promoting sustainable, energy efficient, healthy building design - while helping elevate the market value of green homes and sustainable developments everywhere.
Visit these Quick Links :
Create A Property Listing
View All Listings
Can you list your home on Listed Green®?
Homeowners, Builders, Developers and Realtors® -
everyone can list green, energy efficient homes for sale.
THE NATIONAL RELOCATION RESOURCE FOR THE GREEN HOME.
- Listed Green® is #1 position on Google as the Green MLS and Energy Efficient Homes for Sale
- ListedGreen.com averages over 595,000 hits per month and mentioned on 199,000 pages across the internet
- You will receive immediate email notifications when a Buyer inquires about your green home property listing
- View how many Buyers have actually viewed your listed energy efficient home for sale
- Realtors®, NAR Green and EcoBroker® Certified professionals can create agent profiles and be searched - building important agent name branding across the internet View Google Search Results
- Green Home Builders and Developers can also advertise current and/or "up-and-coming" green, LEED certified, energy efficient, sustainable "Green Built" housing projects
- Homeowners can list green homes for sale at affordable rates - much lower than print publications
- No contract required to list green, energy efficient homes for sale - cancel anytime
- Buyers are never required to register to view listings or contact sellers of green homes and eco-friendly housing
- Green Home Listing content is always reviewed - to ascertain they contain sufficient green, energy efficient and/or sustainable attributes before public display on Listed Green
- Listed Green Homes also helps educate the public about sustainable building methods, solar/wind power, water harvesting, LEED Home certification, Built Green and many other regional green building certification programs
- All new green home property listings are always announced on our Twitter Page
- Homeowners and Realtors® can search for a Home Energy Auditor or Rater for a home energy performance analysis / audit
Green Home Buyers can Search for Real Estate Agents.
Read our Testimonials
Read Green Home Articles - May 20th 2013
Search for Home Energy Auditors